This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Creatures of the Night - Sold Out!
Stinky, mischievous and keen-eyed creatures lurk about in the dark of night. They are friendly and funny with just a touch of fright.
We are spinning a tale for our traditional Creatures of the Night event. Join us in the park after dark for a family friendly evening by the campfire. Encounter costumed creatures - a racoon, skunk, owl and spider, each with a tale to tell about their night life. Following the program, experience twists and turns on a self-guided walk, spying hidden objects in forest.
The evening 'wraps' up with take home treats delivered by an eight-legged friend!
Tickets available at Eventbrite. - Sold Out
Choose a time slot: 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00
• Event lasts approximately 1 hour.
• Event is all outdoors and will be held in light rain, snow or cold.
• Participants will walk along along a 1/2 mile self-guided, unpaved trail and be seated for a 15 minute program.
• Trail is not stroller or wheelchair friendly.
• No pets allowed.
• Participants should bring flashlight for time slots after dark.
• A take home treat will be provided.
1 ticket admits 1 person (24 months and older). Tickets are non-refundable.