Good Natured Kids: Sticky Sweet Maple Treats
Bring your sweet tooth and discover the natural sugars of Minnesota maple trees. Learn how maple syrup is harvested and made and take part in the process first hand. Be ready to sample nature's sweet treats!
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, is offered for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying grown up, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment.
Specific information for Good Natured kids is below and will be emailed to you prior to the date of your class.
- Pre-registration required.
- Only children registered for the class may attend. Siblings (including infants) and other children may not attend.
- Class will meet primarily outdoors. Class may come indoors for a special craft, animal encounter or quick warm up. Please dress for the weather including snow boots, hats and mittens.
- Check in at the Nature Center
- Inclement weather back up date is the following Friday.
Register for the series or just your favorite topic!