This event has already taken place! Please check out our calendar for upcoming events.
Good Natured Kids - Oh Deer!
Tracks, trails and scat – we’re headed out in search of deer in the Quarry Hill woods and field. Get ready for hide and seek and finders keepers as we join in antler games! Oh deer, mister buck dropped his antler, can we find it? Hightail it to Quarry Hill to discover all about this treasured and secretive mammal.
Join us with your little explorer and set them on a path to becoming a good-natured kid!
Good Natured Kids classes, is offered for 3 & 4 year old children and an accompanying adult, are all about getting outdoors to explore, learn and connect to the natural environment.
Specific information for Good Natured kids is below and will be emailed to you prior to the date of your class.
- Advance registration is required.
- Register for the series or just your favorite topic!
- Only children registered for the class may attend. Siblings (including infants) and other children may not attend.
- Classes meets primarily outdoors. Occasionally the class may come indoors to a classroom for a special craft or animal encounter
- Inclement weather back-up date is the following
Tuesday’s Class – backup date is Thursday of the same week
Wednesday’s Class – backup date is Friday of the same week
- Class includes a fun “to – go” activity you can complete at home.
- Masks are recommended but not required when indoors.